Movement Speed: 720 (Normal)
Voice Actor: Elizabeth Saydah
Reload: 1.4 seconds (Fast)
Super Charge/Attack: 23.1%
Projectile Speed: 4000
Attack Width: 0.67, 0.33 (bounce)
Super Charge/Attack: 25%
Projectile speed: 4000
Super Width: 1
Belle, a Chromatic Brawler, who can be opened as a Brawl Pass reward at Tier 30 in Season 6 (The Goldarm Gang), or can be gotten from boxes at Tier 30 the Season 6 Brawl Pass. She has low health and her assaults causes decent damage and reloads rather quickly. Her assaults are long reach electric bolts that ricochet between opponents close by. Her Super shoots a tracer onto an opponent, causing low harm yet boosting all damage towards that opponent until they are crushed. Her Gadget, Nest Egg, drops an unseen trap that cause low harm and momentarily eases back opponents after setting off on them. Her Star Power, Positive Feedback, gives her temporary shield at whatever point she hits an opponent with her assault.
Belle shoots a long ranged shot that skids from opponents to opponents who are within three tiles of each other, until the targets are too much farther away from one another or one is crushed. Opponents can just skip each assault from one another in any case if they get hit on numerous occasions from different assaults or not. The bolts have a second delay of sticking to the opponent before they bounce off, with the next shots causing 50% of the damage of the original shot and no Super charge. There is an assault cooldown of half second.
Belle shoots long distance assault that causes damage on top of incrementing all damage the opponent hit by Belle’s Super takes by 35 percent until the marked opponent is crushed or Belle marks another opponent. Just one opponent can have this status impact from every Belle. The Super’s impact won’t work on stationary targets like Siege IKEs or Heist safes. It can stack on top of other damage boosting impacts however goes about as an opposite shield, applying multiplicatively.
Belle conveys a bear trap that will be noticeable when set, but will become invisible after set. The bear traps stay on the map until it’s set off by an opponent strolling over it. Numerous bear traps can be put on the map without one of them vanishing. At the point when set off, the opponent in question and different opponents inside its three tile span quickly take 500 damage and get eased back down for three seconds.
Each time Belle hits an opponent with her normal assault, she will get a shield that decreases all damage she takes by 25 percent. When initiated it goes on for three seconds. This doesn’t make a difference to its bounce shots and the duration doesn’t stack.
- Belle has one of the most consistent long ranges in the game. Utilize this to stay away and jab at Brawlers, constraining the opposing team to isolate and to trap them one at a time in awkward circumstances for your group to capitalize on it.
- Her Nest Egg Gadget is extraordinary to trap choke-point on maps like, Ice Fort, Cavern Churn, Acid Lakes, or Hot Maze. as it can constrain Brawlers to stroll over her traps, giving the chance for an ambush.
- Her Positive Feedback Star Power’s length doesn’t stack, so preserving shots is smarter to enhance the duration of the shield. The 25 percent shield makes her health similar to Colette, and since she doesn’t have an ensured approach to drive away rushing Brawlers, saving shots to drag out the shield time frame will allow you to live longer.
- With her Super and her Positive Feedback Star Power, which reduces damage against her, she is probably the best sharpshooter in 1v1 games.
- Belle’s Super can be really powerful on modes like Big Game or Boss Fight, because it will exceptionally expand your entire team’s damage against the boss. Take advantage of crowded opponents, boxes, or spawns. Belle can likewise utilize her Nest Egg Gadget to keep opponents close enough for her assault to bounce more.
- Her low health implies that drawing near to opponents is not a good idea, just like Piper. Be that as it may, in contrast to Piper, who has her Super to guard against short-range assaults, Belle doesn’t have anything to save herself at short range from opponents because of her sluggish unload speed.