Movement Speed: 580 (Very Slow), 760 (with Plugged In)
Reload: 1.5 seconds (Normal)
Projectiles/Attack: 6, 18 (with Extra Credits)
Super Charge/Attack: 8.48%
Attack Spread: 9°
Projectile Speed: 4500
Attack Width: 0.33
Projectile speed: 1196
Damage Booster range: 3.33, 5 (with Boosted Booster)
Edgar is an Epic Brawler who could be opened free as a Brawlidays 2020 present from December nineteenth until January seventh. He damages moderately and has decent health, and he assaults with two fast punches with his scarf at really short range, with an amazingly quick cooldown and reload speed. He recuperates per punch when he hits an opponent Brawler. His Super allows him to jump over walls and get super near to opponent Brawlers and defeat them. His Gadget, Let’s Fly, expands his Super auto-charge for few seconds. His first Star Power, Hard Landing, permits his super to cause damage to opponents in his Super’s landing area of impact. His next Star Power, Fisticuffs, increases the amount he recuperates per punch.
Attack: Fight Club
Edgar tosses out two puncturing punches from his scarf at a short distance, healing himself for 25% of the damage caused per hit against opponent Brawlers. The assault requires 0.35 seconds to complete, due to his short cooldown. The amount healed scales with Power Cubes or some other buffs like Colonel Ruffs or 8-BIT’s Super.
Edgar hops into the air momentarily prior to landing onto the ground where the Super was pointed to. When he is in air, Edgar is totally resistant to all damage other than status impacts and damage applied over time. On landing, he supports his speed by two hundred points for 2.5 seconds. Edgar’s Super charges more than 30 seconds automatically, like Darryl’s Super.
Edgar’s Super charge speed is 525% quicker for 4 seconds. This increases the auto-charge speed each second from 3.333% to 17.5%, or 70% over the Gadget’s time frame, however it doesn’t influence the Super charge rate from his assault.
When arriving from his Super, Edgar causes 1000 damage in a 3 tile radius around him. Furthermore, a modified landing pointer shows the area-of-impact.
Edgar gets 25% more recuperating per punch. This builds up his healing rate from his base 25% to 31.25%, and with no outside buffs, increasing it from 189 to 236.
- Because of 8-BIT’s slow speed, getting away from shots from Sharpshooters like Colt or Rico, or Throwers like Barley or Tick will be hard. So causing damage behind cover or from far away is suggested as the opponents won’t hit him as easy without any problem.
- 8-BIT is the slowest Brawler in Brawl Stars, he is defenseless against the quick speed Brawlers, like Crow or Leon. Toward the beginning of Showdown matches, concentrate first in destroying these Brawlers from a distance before they are able to get come closer, and find the opportunity to cause lot of damages.
- On the chance that a opponent is chasing after 8-BIT, attempt to cause damages to the opponent so they will leave you alone. Sometimes, 8-BIT can utilize his Gadget to teleport from the immediate danger.
- In the event that you are low on health and somebody is chasing after you, you can put your booster down to absorb a few shots so you can get away without causing too much damage to yourself. Remember, this strategy won’t really work for Penny or Jessie as their shots won’t be completely blocked.
- While astounding somebody, 8-BIT can toss his Damage Booster towards them prior to going in the booster. This permit him to assault the opponent with more damage, and the booster could absorb some damage for 8-BIT.
- Plugged In can help 8-BIT battle against the quick and long-distance range Brawlers he is easier in Showdown. It can likewise be exceptionally helpful to control, retreat, and reach the opponent in most 3 versus 3 modes and events when Boosted Booster is needed such as Hot Zone and Robo Rumble where speed is less not as important.
- 8-BIT’s Cheat Cartridge Gadget can be utilized to rush an opponent, by tossing his booster over the wall towards the opponent before he starts teleporting. Usually, he can’t make an opponent hurry because of his slow speed. It can be utilized to get away from opponents by teleporting in case you’re low on health or being ambushed or cornered.
- It is ordinarily a great idea to put your booster behind a wall (except if assaulting where you can tank harm with the booster) since it will be more difficult to attack and if that somebody arrives, you can then use Cheat Cartridge to get rid of them.
- 8-BIT’s Extra Credits Gadget together with his Super would gain sufficient damage to take out practically all Brawlers in-game without losing ammunition, however it can be avoided. Using it on modes with less movement targets like Heist and Siege.
- Byron can utilize his recuperating capacities to 8-BIT’s high health within range, and 8-BIT’s Super can support Byron’s healing, so they are great partners together. But, this can cause terrible results in Siege if 8-BIT and Byron can stay covered up to the corners nearest to opponent IKE.